In general terms, the entire implementation process whether done as a self-implementation or a managed implementation consists of several stages.
4) Testing (UAT)
Before the installation, configuration and testing can begin, it is important to complete the prerequisites listed below.
- Access to Integrator.io iPaaS Account
You will need to have access to the main integrator.io account. Either create one or ensure you have credentials to access the main integrator.io account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
- Access to NetSuite Account
You will need Administrator access to NetSuite Production and/or NetSuite Sandbox account. Click here to log into your NetSuite account. It is highly recommended to test your integration before going live. NetSuite provides sandbox accounts on request. Please contact your NetSuite account manager.
- Top Level Access to ShipStation Account
You will need to have Administrator access to your ShipStation account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
Please contact Nova Module to issue a license in order to install the private NetSuite bundle.
Step 1: Preparing NetSuite Account
Login in NetSuite sandbox/production environment using login credentials with the Administrator role.
Install NetSuite bundle(s) — Please install the bundles in the same sequence mentioned below.
Bundle 1: “Celigo integrator.io” bearing ID: 20038. (please click here for reference)
Bundle 2: “ShipStation-to-NetSuite (V2) [NM] Bundle” bearing ID:344693(please click here to install bundle)
After the installation of the bundles, please click here to generate NetSuite Access Tokens.
Step 2: Preparing ShipStation Account
1. Login in ShipStation using credentials.
2. Generate API key and secret (Go to account → API settings → API keys), store them, and establish the connection in integrator.io. Follow the below mentioned steps to generate keys – Please do not regenerate new keys if you already have one in your ShipStation account.
Step 3: NetSuite connection setup in Integrator.io
1. Please click here to find the instruction to set up a NetSuite connection in integrator.io.
Step 4: App installation in integrator.io
1. Install “ShipStation-to-NetSuite (V2) App” in integrator.io using the IO repository.
2. Please click on the pending setup button on the ShipStation Integration tile and proceed with installing the Integration by setting up connections to both NetSuite and ShipStation.
3. Please add the email ID's in the user section of your IO account (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Note: In case you don’t have access to the ShipStation-to-NetSuite (V2) Integration App, please contact us through the support widget.
Install the Integration App in Integrator.io
Please click here to install the Integration App in Integrator.io.