Fulfillment flow takes care of sending tracking numbers and Shipping Carrier details for the sales order from NetSuite to WooCommerce.
Note: Please install the Shipment Tracking Plugin if you want us to export the tracking number from NetSuite and populate it in WooCommerce.Plugin Link - https://woocommerce.com/products/shipment-tracking/
DataFlow 1: Fulfillment – Add Shipment Data from NetSuite to WooCommerce
This flow will export tracking information from NetSuite to WooCommerce.
Part A: Setting the integrator.io side of things –
Steps to configure flow: –
- Log into integrator.io
- Click on WooCommerce – NetSuite Integration App
- Click on the Settings → Fulfillment tab and select the correct saved search
- Click on the fulfillment export flow field mappings and find the Shipping method mapping. Click on the Settings icon to map NetSuite shipping methods with the shipment carriers.
- Add all the NetSuite Shipping method value results in the below lookups and their WooCommerce corresponding carriers (Ex: fedex, ups, usps) and click on SAVE after adding all the required shipping methods.
PART B: Configuring the NetSuite side of things
Steps to configure saved search:
- Type: novamodule WooCommerce Fulfillment Export in the Global Search in NetSuite.
- Edit it and go to Criteria
- Go to results and add the required field for the Shipping Method label if the correct mappings are not added to the saved search.