In general terms, the entire implementation process whether done as a self-implementation or a managed implementation consists of several stages.
4) Testing (UAT)
Before the installation, configuration and testing can begin, it is important to complete the prerequisites listed below.
- Access to Integrator.io iPaaS Account
You will need to have access to the main integrator.io account. Either create one or ensure you have credentials to access the main integrator.io account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
- Access to NetSuite Account
You will need Administrator access to NetSuite Production and/or NetSuite Sandbox account. Click here to log into your NetSuite account. It is highly recommended to test your integration before going live. NetSuite provides sandbox accounts on request. Please contact your NetSuite account manager.
- Top Level Access to ShipStation Account
You will need to have Administrator access to your ShipStation account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
Before the configuration, and testing can begin, let’s complete installation with the steps listed below.
Step 1: Preparing NetSuite Account
- Login in NetSuite sandbox/production environment using login credentials with Administrator role.
- Install NetSuite bundle(s) — Please install the bundles in the same sequence mentioned below.
- Bundle 1: “Celigo integrator.io” bearing ID: 20038.
- Bundle 2: “Novamodule ShipStation Bundle” bearing ID:162310
Note: Please click here to find the instruction on how to install the bundle in NetSuite.
- After the installation of the bundles, go to Set up → Users/Roles and make sure you see the option Access Tokens. If you do not see that option go to Set up → Company → Enable Features → Suite Cloud → Manage Authentication → Token Based Authentication (Please check this checkbox).
- Once that is completed, go to Set up → Users/Roles → Manage Roles and click the customize button on role Celigo integrator.io Full Access w/o 2FA [Locked] and rename the role to Novamodule ShipStation Integration Access.
- Please make the below changes to the role.
– In the case of a subsidiary, select SUBSIDIARY Restrictions to ALL (It’s a Radio button field).
– Go to subtab: Permissions → Lists & add ‘currency’ and ‘subsidiary’ with ‘FULL’ access, in case they are missing.
– Go to subtab: Permissions → Setup & mark all the permissions as ‘FULL’ and save the role record.
- Search for Employee and add the role (Novamodule ShipStation Integration Access) which we created earlier under the Access tab.
- Generate Access token & Key with App Name: “Novamodule eTail Connectors” for the Employee we added the Role in Step#6.
Note: Please click here to find the instruction on how to generate NetSuite tokens. The role/employee used to generate tokens should not be deactivated in NetSuite.
- Store the token & secret and use them to establish the connection in integrator.io.
Step 2: Preparing ShipStation Account
- Login in ShipStation using credential.
- Generate API key and secret (Go toAccount → API settings → API keys), store them, and establish the connection in integrator.io. Follow the below mention steps to generate keys – Please do not regenerate new keys if you already have one in your ShipStation account.
- Create a store in ShipStation for NetSuite Orders. Please get in touch with ShipStation Team/Support to know more about how to create a store in ShipStation.
Step 3: Connection Setup in Integrator.io
- Please click here to find the instruction to set up a NetSuite connection in integrator.io.
Step 4: App installation in integrator.io
- Install “ShipStation – NetSuite Integration App” in integrator.io using the IO repository. Please click here to find out the instruction on how to install the App in integrator.io.
- Please click on the pending setup button on the ShipStation Integration tile and proceed with installing the Integration by setting up connections to both NetSuite and ShipStation.
- Please add the email ID's in the user section of your IO account (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: In case you don’t have access to the ShipStation – NetSuite Integration App, please contact us through the support widget.
NetSuite Bundle Installation
Please follow below instructions to install any bundle in NetSuite
- Login into NetSuite with login ID/Password using this link
2. Go to Customization → SuiteBundler → Search & Install Bundle3. Type Bundle ID that you are looking to install in the KEYWORDS textbox and hit SEARCH button. It would show the Bundle in the lower tab
4. Click on the Bundle Name i.e. CELIGO INTEGRATOR.IO and then INSTALL button to install it
NetSuite Token Generation
Please follow the below instructions to generate NetSuite access token.
1. Goto Setup → User/roles → Access tokens → New
2. If you are unable to find Access tokens then follow the below steps to enable the access tokens in your NetSuite.
a)Goto Setup → Company → enable features → Suite cloud → Token Based authentication → check the checkbox.
b) Now, repeat step 1.
3. Fill in all the required values and click save like below.
Application Name: Novamodule etail Connector
User: Novamodule (the one with Admin access)
Token Name: Give it a meaningful as per the Integration App you are installing
4. Make a note of the below generated Token ID and Token Secret.
Note: These Tokens will be used to set up connections of integrator.io with NetSuite.
Setup NetSuite Connection in Integrator.io
Please follow the below instructions to set up the NetSuite connection in Integrator.io.
1. Goto Tools & Resources → Connections → New Connection
2. Fill the details as shown in the below screenshot.
- Select the Connection as NetSuite → It will open up a connection setup pop-up
- Select the required NetSuite environment (Sandbox/ Production)
- Add Token ID & Token Secret that has been already generated from the following instructions.
- Please enter the proper NetSuite account ID. Please click here to know the steps about how to get the NetSuite account ID.
Please follow the below instructions to get the NetSuite account id.
1. Please login in NetSuite and Go to Setup → Company → Company Information
2. ‘Account ID’ is the field where you will be able to get the NetSuite account ID.
NOTE: If you are installing the integration in the Sandbox instance, please make sure to select the Environment as Sandbox2.0 and the account ID as 1234_SB instead of 1234-SB.
3. Click Test and if it shows as working fine as below then save and close it else retry it by entering the correct values.
Install the Integration App in Integrator.io
Please follow the below instructions to install the Integration App in Integrator.io.
1. Login into Integrator.io and Go to MarketPlace.
2. Find the integration app from the list and click to open it.
3. Click “install” to install the Integration App with NetSuite Connection & other webstore/ marketplace connection to complete the installation successfully.
4. In case, you are unable to find the INSTALL option and instead, the CONTACT SALES option is appearing, it means that the license isn’t provisioned in your account. In this case, please contact us using the support widget.