This article covers the following topics:
In Google Merchant Integration App – Starter edition, there is only one flow involve. Please follow below-mentioned instruction to configure flow –
Flow: Add/Update Items from NetSuite to Google Merchant
This flow is based on a NetSuite saved search. All the data gets exported from NetSuite from saved search: novamodule Google Merchant Items Export Template and sent to Google Merchant FTP via Integration flow.
Part A: Setting NetSuite side of things –
Steps to configure saved search –
- Create a copy of the saved search: novamodule Google Merchant Items Export Template and name it –
novamodule Google Merchant Items Export Template Master
- Add relevant criteria in newly created saved search to get the items you would prefer to Add/Update in the google merchant. In other to limit the items, you can select the GOOGLE BASE from the Product feed field on the item Record to make them available in the saved search as per snapshot criteria. Alternatively, you can create a checkbox on the item record and make them as checked on the items you would prefer to send to Google Merchant and add the same criteria to the saved search.
- Configure results as your business requirement for the following fields. The fields mentioned in the snapshot are mandatory and in the absence of any field exported file would error out in Google Merchant.Note: Use this link to find out the fields supported – https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112?hl=en
Part B: Setting integrator.io side of things –
Steps to configure flow: –
- Login in integrator.io with the credentials
- Click on Google Merchant – NetSuite connector
- Click on “Advanced Settings” and configure following fields-
A. ‘Select a NetSuite Saved Search for exporting Item details’
select the Master saved search from the drop-down that we configured.
B. ‘Select a NetSuite currency for exporting product price’
select the currency used in NetSuite
C. ‘Select a NetSuite price level for exporting product price’
select the level used in NetSuite
Note: Don’t change anything on “Primary feed name” & “FTP Directory Path” fields.
- Click on “Mapping” and configure it as below. The important thing to remember –
– ‘Export Fields(NetSuite)’ are the Custom labels of the Results fields from the NS Saved search.
– ‘Import Field(FTP)’ are the fields that go into the product file and are expected from the Google Merchant FTP.
If you have any questions, please contact us through the support widget.