In general terms, the entire implementation process whether done as a self-implementation or a managed implementation consists of several stages:
4) Testing (UAT)
Before the installation, configuration and testing can begin, it is important to complete the prerequisites listed below.
- Access to Integrator.io iPaaS Account
You will need to have access to the main integrator.io account. Either create one or ensure you have credentials to access the main integrator.io account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
- Administrator Access to NetSuite
You will need to have Administrator access to NetSuite Production and/or NetSuite Sandbox account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
Ensure you have administrator-level access to your NetSuite account. You will need NetSuite Account ID to install the integration app.
- Top Level Access to Google Merchant Center account
You will need to have Administrator access to your NetSuite Production and/or NetSuite Sandbox account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
Ensure you have access to your main Google Merchant Center account. You will need to have feed IDs available.
Before the configuration, and testing can begin, let’s complete installation with the steps listed below.
Step 1: Preparing NetSuite Account
- Login in NetSuite sandbox/production environment using login credentials with Administrator role.
- Install NetSuite bundle(s) — Please install the bundles in the same sequence mentioned below.
- Bundle 1: “Celigo integrator.io” bearing ID: 20038.
- Bundle 2: “Novamodule google merchant” bearing ID: 195383
Note: Please click here to find the instruction on how to install the bundle in NetSuite.
- Generate Access token id & secret with App Name: “Novamodule eTail Connector” using the same employee.
Note: Please click here to find the instruction on how to generate NetSuite token id and secret. The role/employee used to generate token id and secret should not be deactivated in NetSuite.
- Store the token id & secret and use them to establish the connection in integrator.io.
Step 2: Preparing Google Merchant Account
- Login in Google Merchant account using credential.
- Create an FTP account. Steps to generate the same –
- From your Merchant Center account, go to the 3-dot icon dropdown, then click SFTP/FTP/GCS.
- Select the SFTP/FTP tab.
- Decide whether you will use SFTP or FTP. FTP is strongly recommended. If you’d like to use FTP, expand the “Create an FTP account” section.
- An FTP account username will be automatically generated. To generate a password and enable your account, click
3. Store the Host, username and password to create the connection in integrator.io in the next step.
Step 3: Connection Setup in Integrator.io
- Please click here to find the instruction to set up NetSuite connection in integrator.io.
- Please click here to find the instruction to set up FTP connection in integrator.io.
Step 4: App installation in integrator.io
- Install Google Merchant App in integrator.io using the IO repository. Please click here to find out the instruction on how to install the App in integrator.io
Note: In case you don’t have access to Google Merchant App, please contact us through the support widget.
NetSuite Bundle Installation
Please follow below instructions to install any bundle in NetSuite
- Login into NetSuite with login ID/Password using this link
2. Go to Customization → SuiteBundler → Search & Install Bundle3. Type Bundle ID that you are looking to install in the KEYWORDS textbox and hit SEARCH button. It would show the Bundle in the lower tab
4. Click on the Bundle Name i.e. CELIGO INTEGRATOR.IO and then INSTALL button to install it
NetSuite Token Generation
Please follow the below instructions to generate NetSuite access token.
1. Goto Setup → User/roles → Access tokens → New
2. If you are unable to find Access tokens then follow the below steps to enable the access tokens in your NetSuite.
a)Goto Setup → Company → enable features → Suite cloud → Token Based authentication → check the checkbox.
b) Now, repeat step 1.
3. Fill in all the required values and click save like below.
Application Name: Novamodule etail Connector
User: Novamodule (the one with Admin access)
Token Name: Give it a meaningful as per the Integration App you are installing
4. Make a note of the below generated Token ID and Token Secret.
Note: These Tokens will be used to set up connections of integrator.io with NetSuite.
Setup NetSuite Connection in Integrator.io
Please follow the below instructions to set up the NetSuite connection in Integrator.io.
1. Goto Tools & Resources → Connections → New Connection
2. Fill the details as shown in the below screenshot.
- Select the Connection as NetSuite → It will open up a connection setup pop-up
- Select the required NetSuite environment (Sandbox/ Production)
- Add Token ID & Token Secret that has been already generated from the following instructions.
- Please enter the proper NetSuite account ID. Please click here to know the steps about how to get the NetSuite account ID.
NOTE: If you are installing the integration in the Sandbox instance, please make sure to select the Environment as Sandbox2.0 and the account ID as 1234_SB instead of 1234-SB.
3. Click Test and if it shows as working fine as below then save and close it else retry it by entering the correct values.
Setup FTP Connection in Integrator.io
Please follow the below instructions to create FTP Connection in Integrator.io –
1. Go to Tools & Resources → Connections → New Connection
2. Fill the details as shown in the below screenshot.
3. Click Test and if it shows as working fine as below then save and close it.
Install the Integration App in Integrator.io
Please follow the below instructions to install the Integration App in Integrator.io.
1. Login into Integrator.io and Go to MarketPlace.
2. Find the integration app from the list and click to open it.
3. Click “install” to install the Integration App with NetSuite Connection & other webstore/ marketplace connection to complete the installation successfully.
4. In case, you are unable to find the INSTALL option and instead, the CONTACT SALES option is appearing, it means that the license isn’t provisioned in your account. In this case, please contact us using the support widget.