This article covers the following topics:
In general terms, the entire implementation process whether done as a self-implementation or a managed implementation consists of several stages:
4) Testing (UAT)
Before the installation, configuration and testing can begin, it is important to complete the prerequisites listed below.
- Access to Integrator.io iPaaS Account
You will need to have access to the main integrator.io account. Either create one or ensure you have credentials to access the main integrator.io account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
- Administrator Access to NetSuite
You will need to have Administrator access to NetSuite Production and/or NetSuite Sandbox account. Click here to see details on how to create one if needed.
Ensure you have administrator-level access to your NetSuite account. You will need NetSuite Account ID to install the integration app.
An integration app needs to be installed in the main user’s integrator.io account before the configuration and testing can begin. The license needs to be provisioned to the main user’s integrator.io account using. Please complete the installation by following steps listed below.
Step 1: Preparing NetSuite Account
- Login in NetSuite sandbox/production environment using login credentials with Administrator role.
- Install NetSuite bundle(s) — Please install the bundles in the same sequence mentioned below.
- Bundle 1: “Celigo integrator.io” bearing ID: 20038.
- Bundle 2: “Auto-create Customer Deposits” bearing ID: 240923.
Note: Please click here to find the instruction on how to install the bundle in NetSuite.
- After the installation of the bundles, go to Setup → Users/Roles and make sure if the Access Tokens option is available. If you do not see that option go to Setup → Company → Enable Features → SuiteCloud → Manage Authentication → Token Based Authentication (Please check that checkbox).
- Once that is completed, go to Setup → Users/Roles → Manage Roles and click the customize button on Celigo integrator.io Full Access w/o 2FA [Locked] role and rename the role to “novamodule NetSuite Automation Integration App.”
- Please make the below changes to the role.
– In the case of a subsidiary, select SUBSIDIARY Restrictions to ALL (Radio Button field).
– Go to subtab: Permissions → Lists & add ‘currency’ and ‘subsidiary’ with ‘FULL’ level access, in case they are missing.
– Go to subtab: Permissions → Setup & mark all the permissions as ‘FULL’ level access and save the role record.
- Search for Employee Name in the global search which will be used to create the access token id and secret. After finding the correct employee record, navigate to Access tab and add the role which you created earlier – novamodule NetSuite Automation Integration App.
- Generate Access token id & secret with App Name: “Novamodule eTail Connector” using the same employee which we used in the Step#6.
Note: Please click here to find the instruction on how to generate NetSuite token id and secret. The role/employee used to generate token id and secret should not be deactivated in NetSuite.
- Store the token id & secret and use them to establish the connection in integrator.io.
Step 2: App installation in integrator.io
- Install “NetSuite Auto-create Customer Deposit” Integration App in integrator.io using the repository.
- While logged into your integrator.io account, navigate to https://integrator.io/marketplace/netsuite and search for ‘NetSuite Auto-create Customer Deposit’ (you can use Control/Command + F key combination to make it easier to perform a search);
- Click “Install” button
- Locate your integration and click on ‘Continue setup”.
- Set up NetSuite connection as shown below. Be mindful of putting your own NetSuite account values where necessary. Once all relevant fields are populated/selected, please click on ‘Test connection’ and wait for the integrator.io to display either a success message or failure. If the connection tested without issues, click Save & close to move to the next step.
- Because you already pre-installed relevant NetSuite bundles all you want to do is to click “Install” and right away you can click “Verify now” options for each bundle installation step. You should now have your integration app installed in your integrator.io account.
Note: In case you don’t see “Install button” please contact us through the support widget.
NetSuite Bundle Installation
Please follow below instructions to install any bundle in NetSuite
- Login into NetSuite with login ID/Password using this link
2. Go to Customization → SuiteBundler → Search & Install Bundle3. Type Bundle ID that you are looking to install in the KEYWORDS textbox and hit SEARCH button. It would show the Bundle in the lower tab
4. Click on the Bundle Name i.e. CELIGO INTEGRATOR.IO and then INSTALL button to install it
NetSuite Token Generation
Please follow the below instructions to generate NetSuite access token.
1. Goto Setup → User/roles → Access tokens → New
2. If you are unable to find Access tokens then follow the below steps to enable the access tokens in your NetSuite.
a)Goto Setup → Company → enable features → Suite cloud → Token Based authentication → check the checkbox.
b) Now, repeat step 1.
3. Fill in all the required values and click save like below.
Application Name: Novamodule etail Connector
User: Novamodule (the one with Admin access)
Token Name: Give it a meaningful as per the Integration App you are installing
4. Make a note of the below generated Token ID and Token Secret.
Note: These Tokens will be used to set up connections of integrator.io with NetSuite.
Take a look at the Configuration section of the implementation guide on the left-hand side of the screen to configure the integration and test it.