This article covers the following topics:
This guide is designed to give the user an overview of the integration and also provides detailed implementation instructions.
PayPack will improve your OTC (order-to-cash) process by eliminating payment processing complexities and taking full advantage of available automation between Stripe and NetSuite.
PayPack SuiteApp offers a variety of payment features by incorporating Stripe’s Payments API. This integration enables Stripe payments on NetSuite’s customer, sales order and invoice records. Additionally Stripe refunds on NetSuite’s credit memo records.
See below for potential use cases supported by PayPack.
- Company needs to take direct payment from a customer on a default saved credit card.
- Manufacturer requires pre-payment of 20% before allocating resources to a customer’s sales order.
- Customer service was asked to bulk invoice 50 transactions from the past 2 months using the customer’s credit card on file.
- Business emails a customer an invoice with a payment link so they can pay via web browser or forward to their accounting department.
- A utility company needs to automatically include a variable rate surcharge for their customers based on their monthly usage tier.
- A customer request a partial refund due to an unforeseen shipping delay.
This NetSuite SuiteApp is built, maintained, and supported by Nova Module.
- Sync Customer data from NetSuite to Stripe (on-demand or scheduled)
- Add Credit/Debit Cards to Customer Account in Stripe from within NetSuite (on-demand)
- View Credit/Debit Cards associated with a Customer Account in Stripe from within NetSuite (on-demand)
- Charge Selected (or default) Customer Credit/Debit Card in Stripe off of a Sales Order record in NetSuite to create Customer Deposits in NetSuite (on-demand)
- Charge Selected (or default) Customer Credit/Debit Card in Stripe off of an Invoice record in NetSuite to create Customer Payments in NetSuite (on-demand)
- Charge Selected (or default) Customer Credit/Debit Card in Stripe off of a Customer record in NetSuite to create Customer Deposits in NetSuite in an unapplied status (on-demand)
- Charge payment on bulk Invoices
- Refund transactions from NetSuite to Stripe
- Add payment links to NetSuite transactions (sales orders and invoices)
- Add global prepayment percentage on sales order or partial payment on invoice payment links (custom record override available)
- Add surcharge (flat or percentage amount) to NetSuite transactions and payment links
Payment API Flow
Refund API Flow
Start the process by reviewing our implementation overview.
Keeping this guide updated is our priority. Therefore, relevant and applicable use-cases within the scope of this NetSuite app will be documented here in the guide. Contact us through the support widget and send us any comments or questions!