Its main purpose is to create an Invoice from a Sales Order in NetSuite.
DataFlow 3: Invoices - Add Invoices from NetSuite Order to NetSuite Invoices
This flow will create an Invoice in NetSuite for the Sales Orders.
PART A: Setting NetSuite side of things
Steps to configure the saved search:
- Type ‘novamodule Auto-bill Orders Template’ in the Global Search in NetSuite and hit enter; NetSuite will return the list of all saved searches that match the request. Select the relevant saved search, click Edit, and update the name of the saved search to clearly know that a particular saved search is the one you modified and will use in the integration. You can update the saved search name by adding an extra word to it – e.g. “novamodule Auto-bill Orders Template” This way out of many saved searches with the same name you can be sure you are using the one that you need.
- Save the saved search with updated name.
PART B: Configuring the integration app.
- Login to your integrator.io account and select the “NetSuite Automations” tile by clicking on it;
- Under the Settings section, pick the right saved search in this field ‘Select a NetSuite Saved Search to novamodule Auto-create Cash Sale *’
- Under the Settings section, pick the right value in this field ‘Select a sales order status to novamodule Auto-bill Orders Template *’. It is a checkbox so you can check both status options, or one, or the other. Click save.
- It is suggested that you restrict the saved search to only return the result for 1 transaction so you can test it. You can add a specific record internal id in the criteria of the saved search.
- Save and Run the saved search and ensure you only have 1 test transaction in the saved search.
- If you do, you can run the integration data flow now to perform the test.NOTE: If you’d like to re-perform the test on the same sales order, you need to delete the cash sale record created by the integration as part of your initial test, then uncheck the checkbox ‘NetSuite Auto Bill Exported’ (located under the Custom tab of the sales order record) so the same sales order can be pulled up again in the saved search.
Take a look at the Q&A section of the implementation guide on the left-hand side of the screen. Some of those answers/scenarios may be applicable to your integration/automation.